1) ARTICLES IN GENERAL
All our items have a washing label, which must be fully complied with, in order to preserve the quality of the products.
2) SWIMSUITS, BIKINIS, BAGS, SCRUNCHIES AND MASKS
- Do not use aggressive detergents;
- Use neutral soap;
- Hand wash under running water, removing all soap, chlorine and salt residues;
- Do not soak;
- Squeeze gently without twisting;
- Never iron (except scrunchies and masks);
- Never use a dryer or dry cleaning;
- Dry in the shade, in a ventilated place and on a flat surface;
- Never leave the article in contact with solvents, cosmetics, sun products and any chemical product;
- Be careful when using these items in swimming pools, because Lycra may change its colors when exposed to large amounts of chlorine.